Cupid's Last Stand Cupid's Last Stand

Awsome!!!

I loved this! You are such a good animator! Since when do you animate? Shite, this was so cool! Make another one!

Muriel. Muriel.

Good one!!

Dude, I gotta say, I envy you. I'm a flash beginner as well, and my stuff sux compared to yours. Excellent animation. Keep it up. DONT BLAM THIS!!! 4/5!

SharkFin_Maniac

Jzoid responds:

Thanks SharkFin. I have had flash for a few years now and always played around with, but just never completed an animation for submission. Im just glad i finished it! Thanks for your vote :D

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Oh Yeah!

A classic, no doubt about it...

Your grandchildren will still be rockin' to this! :)

You own!!!!!!!!

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

F**cking deadly, man!!

Awsome, I like your style of animating. Nice job. When's the next one coming out?

1 hour collab 1 hour collab

What the hell was that?

Not bad, but you'd expect better from 1 hour's work. And as I'm not supposed to mention the messed up sound I won't. LOL! Better next time (please).

MarlboroLock responds:

no i wouldnt expect more from 1 hours work
i know the sounds fucked up
and hghghghghg

Fun Lightsaber Duel Fun Lightsaber Duel

Nice effects, but needs more detail.

Shows good skill with flash, but needs more detail! Animate REAL people. Stick figures are getting boring. Be original. Weird music. ;)

Arthur and the fool Arthur and the fool

Not bad AT ALL for a first flash!

Nice Intro. My first animation was a little like yours. I think it's pretty good for a first try, but I don't think it'll stay on long- sorry. You need to develop your style a little more, make something original! Stick figures have been used to exhaustion. Keep animating, you're sure to come up with something good after a few trys.

-Play More- -Play More-

Excellent animations!

Excellent animations, maybe a little more detail next time? Like Eyes n things? Just a thought. Reminds me of Keith Haring. Beutifully animated.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

W00T! Sweet, man. Do that again, dude!

Dude, how do you do that? I love it, it's on my favorites list. Sweet song! Could you make a sequel or something??? I can't find anything bad about this, so be happy! :)